Looking for help building Front end + smart contract integration MVP by April 3 with a 2 ETH budget.
Up until recently, the trustless nature of the process of minting an NFT was hindered by the fact that it needed to be one wallet doing the minting on behalf of all parties involved, increasing the risk of conflict and with the consensus needed to be reached off-chain. I led a research study on splits for Water and Music to take a deeper look and found several interesting conclusions.
The first one was that the EOA design architecture is built for single-player dynamics and the general lack of multiplayer infrastructure available. The second was that the concept of splits means something to musicians and something else to crypto natives. Onchain splits are focused on the distribution of funds and musicians think about splits as % of the ownership of IP. We are designing a file management system that serves as a notary-like entity allowing for multiplayer registry of ownership agreements onchain.
In the context of music and digital IP, onchain data valuable to a registry system would help these processes:
- Which creators and collaborators own moral and financial rights in a release,
- How that information changes as works progress
- How that release has been used, licensed, and/or sold over time
I put together a product board detailing the MVP stack:
- Multiplayer Arweave File management system
- Integration onto custom 0xSplit contract with custom tag metadata that ties with specific Arweave id
- Front end combining above flows and providing links out to public distributors (zora, decent, etc) (optional)
Additional info on Flow logic
Next steps after MVP
- Mobile app intgration
- 4337 Account abstraction iteration
Open to all kinds of feedback from my PA peeps on this build and hopefully some help