|Context:||PA Mint House: a frontend for PA’s own Assembly Press|
|Votes:||Onchain - Passed|
The purpose of this proposal is to allocate funds from the treasury to @thekidnamedkd and @mmsaki to cover the expenses of the mint house development.
Mint House (working name) has hit v0 and seeks retroactive funding + a speculative amount for fit and finish to the PA ecosystem. This project endeavors to explore the creation of reusable tooling for Assembly Press curation.
Demo build (updating regularly): https://mint-house-two.vercel.app/
1.3 ETH total for the following
1.08 ETH for the work already done:
- 80 hours total split between KD (60) and Meek (20)
- 1.08 ETH * $1900 (est) = $2052
- 2052 / 80 = $25.65/hr for both contributors
0.22 ETH for the work to be completed:
- Specifically on creating reusability and PA modularity
- .22 ETH * $1900 (est) = $418
- To be split evenly between both contributors